A few examples of courses in 2015... These will be one-day courses, and some include expertly tutored wine-tastings.
- EASY SUMMER - Effortless Provencal food for lazy summer days - think colourful seasonal salads, light summer dishes that can be prepared beforehand, using fresh summer produce like asparagus, baby artichokes, just-picked cherries, peaches and new-season goatscheese... And of course plenty of tips for pretty presentation.
- WAYS WITH FISH - This course offers a fabulous collection of simple, delicious and absolutely full-proof fish dishes that will become part of your life. No more fear of cooking with this delicate ingredient - you'll wonder how you ever lived without these recipes..
- PRESERVING SUMMER - Borne out of necessity every culture has developed ways to preserve food to make abundant, perishable foods last throughout the bare winter months. In France these preserves have become cherished delicacies: think rillettes of goose, foie gras, duck confit, raspberry vinegars, tapenades, sugared fruits, flavoured oils, dried ceps... even the common pork belly was turned into highly treasured and indispensable cansalada and charcuterie... Each and every one of these ingredients is capable of turning an ordinary meal into a glorious celebration... This course is about how to make these valuable basics from scratch.
- KITCHEN SUPPERS - Laid-back but nevertheless fabulous dishes to make at the flick of a wrist when back at home - if only to remind you of your French holiday...
- MEDITERRANEAN TREASURES - Selected North African and Middle Eastern dishes that will brighten your table any time of the year...
Private and specially tailored courses for small groups are also be catered for. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +33(0)777234157 for more information.
To view PHOTOS of previous courses, click on FACEBOOK